Kierra

The Word Mineur

A 15 year old who loves reading.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Rae Carson
In the Shadow of Blackbirds
Cat Winters
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Fire Horse Girl
Kay Honeyman
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins Well...what I loved about this book. Number one was that I really enjoyed the main character and I'm not just saying that easily because I usually have the most trouble understanding the main character. I just really liked her personality and funk( I say that because I consider myself to have a little funk in my life). Number two was I loved the romance. I have literally tried to find another book to compare with Anna and the french kiss or this book that I am reviewing right now, but I can't. Why you may ask? Well, most romance books are usually for adults( if you know what I mean) But the author Stephanie Perkins makes it completely fine for younger children to read like myself. Number three was that I really enjoyed how Lola was kind of mentally fighting herself when Cricket came back. AND....drumbroll please....I ABSOLUTELY loved Cricket. I mean what could you hate about him. He is literally the man of my dreams. He is funny, charming, sweet, and I mean it doesn't hurt that he is kinda hot on the cover also. So, if you are looking for a light, fluffy romance to read then I reccomend it to you!