Kierra

The Word Mineur

A 15 year old who loves reading.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Leigh Bardugo
The Fire Horse Girl
Kay Honeyman

Shatter Me

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi I just LOVED this book! I don't nearly have enough words to tell you how much I loved this book. It just is.....impossible to sum up the awesomeness of the book. I've never read a book quite unique and interesting as this book is. I was very intrigued from the first page of it even though I found the crossing out of words a bit weird. I easily got over it because the plot of the story was fast-paced and exciting. I thought her powers were awesome! I myself wouldn't liked being an experiment but to have powers like hers would be so cool. I really did grow to like the author's style of writing but it sometimes takes time to adjust to her unique style. I liked her descriptions which I could see in mind. I loved all the characters. I even kind of liked Warner in his creepy, obsessive way. But most of all I liked Juliette because of her sensitivity to humans and her bravery. I liked the romance also a lot and am very glad that they found out they are able to touch each other( wow that sounds really inappropriate). The most though that I loved about it was the ending! It was just perfect and it made me pull on my hair because I wouldn't be able to read the next book. I loved how they found an underground rebellion place where there are other people with superpowers. I recommend this to anyone who either likes superpowers or X-men.